All those antioxidants and caffeine perks that we love for our bodies are also fabulous for our skin, helping us naturally rebuild lost or sleepy collagen and elastin that makes us look droopy. Coffee is rich in antioxidants, making it an awesome anti-inflammatory ingredient. It contains caffeine, which draws out excess moisture from your skin, causing it to look and feel smoother and firmer. In this scrub, coffee acts as a mild exfoliant, removing dead skin cells and exposing fresh, soft skin.Vitamin E, essential fatty acids, and many other rich nutrients working together makes Café La Java Body Scrub is a beauty hit!
Instructions: Apply a handful of the mixture to your skin and gently rub into your skin, focusing on rough skin areas. Rinse with warm water. Great to take to with you when you get a manicure or pedicure to add an extra treatment at the nail spa. Excellent for rough and dry hands & feet. Avoid applying on sensitive skin such as face, neck and chest. Use caution may cause slippery surface in tub or shower.
Cafe La Java Body Scrub - 8 oz.
Ingredients: Organic Sugar, Columbian Coffee, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Coconut Oil, Mexican Cocoa Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate& Lactobacillus & Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Fruit Extract , Cocoa oil, Vanilla oil, Green coffee bean oil , Grapefruit oil, Juniper berry oil, Black pepper oil, Cedarwood oil, Cypress oil, Fennel oil, Geranium oil, Lemon oil, Ginger Oil, Vitamin E Oil
Use: Apply a scoop onto your palm and gently rub in circular motions over the body (avoid sensitive areas and face): Can also be used as a foot and hand scrub - Rinse with warm water. Oils in scrubs can cause slippery surfaces- use caution
- Coffee scrub has several benefits that include: exfoliating and anti-inflammatory properties, temporary reduction of cellulite, improved circulation and smooth skin. Caffeine helps tighten the skin, which can help reduce cellulite. Caffeine is also loaded with antioxidants, which help to fight premature skin aging.
- Castor Oil- Is rich in fatty acids that can enhance smoothness and softness of skin as it penetrates deep into the skin. According to Palomar Community College, it is an excellent skin emollient and even helps with skin conditions like severly rough, dry skin.
- Coconut Oil- Antibacterial, anti-fungal, moisturizing, speeds healing and increases hydration Castor Oil: castor oil is extremely beneficial for blood circulation and the lymphatic system. By stimulating both blood and lymphatic circulation, castor oil helps in eliminating toxins and other kinds of waste on the cellular level.
- Sugar- Exfoliates your body, strong enough to scrub away dead skin cells. Promotes healthy, younger, fresher and glowing skin.
- Jojoba Oil - Long-lasting moisture: Studies have documented that jojoba improves the feel of skin, and provides a substantial long-acting, 24-hour skin hydration effect.
- Cinnamon- The amazing effect of this spice is due to the rich concentration of antioxidants. Cinnamon extract stimulates the regenerative ability of the cells, improves the supply of nutrients and energize the cells.
- Juniper Berry Oil- Is renowned for its ability to help with water retention
- Grapefruit Oil- Removes toxins Green Coffee Bean Oil- This oil is typically very mild in scent, but packs a more powerful skin benefit punch by being higher in nutrients, fatty acids and vitamins. It’s naturally higher in caffeine and has been shown to have the greatest anti-aging power for skin healing.
Statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not eat. Not tested on animals.